Carolina Center for ABA & Autism Treatment is pleased to announce new employment opportunities for:
Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Behavior Technicians
Employment opportunities in the following areas across North Carolina:
- Wilmington/ Jacksonville
- Cary/ Raleigh/ Durham
- Fayetteville / Spring Lake / Raeford / Lillington
- Charlotte / Davidson / Gastonia
- Greensboro and surrounding areas
CCABA is dedicated to improving the lives of children with Autism. We would love to have you join our team of Board Certified Consultants and Behavior Technicians!
Our team has extensive training and experience in Applied Behavior Analysis, with a concentration on Skinner’s Verbal Behavior Methodology. Our Behavior Technicians are hand-selected by our Consultants and subscribe to the same teaching philosophies.
We believe that working as a team enhances both treatment integrity and job satisfaction. Both our clients and employees often meet and exceed their goals, furthering their overall potential.
CCABA offers in-home, in-school, and clinic-based services. Our clinics are designed to increase motivation for learning and provide a language enriched environment. We strive to create a stress-free environment by designing our clinics with comforting colors, stimulating toys/activities, and an inviting climate. We offer children the opportunity to engage in activities to meet their developmental needs and that allow for growth and development.
- Competitive hourly rates and base salaries with bonus structure
- Flexible schedules with regard to location, time of day, and hours per week
- Ability to choose either salary or contractor package (for full time employees)
- Conference compensation (BCBA)
- CEU credits and other training available
- State supervision requirement by LP or LPA (or the like) provided without cost to you
- Client-centered, team-approach across all aspects
- Far gone are the days in which you felt isolated, driving all around a state without ever engaging with your colleagues. We have a tight knit group of BCBAs and Behavior Technicians that support and encourage each other's growth.
- Strong focus on improving your CV through research, publications, and poster & symposium opportunities
- Opportunities for a monthly book club, public display data boards, and so on
- We value your strengths! Do you prefer certain activities of your job (e.g. graphing, research, organization)? We want to make sure you're satisfied and love your job! We welcome your specific skill set to improve the lives of our clients and agency by engaging in projects if you so choose
- Paid RBT training for Behavior Technicians- Credentialed in the first 2 weeks of employment!
- FREE BCBA supervision for all BCBA candidates enrolled in Masters Coursework!!!
To apply, please complete Employment Application below.